WHAT ARE CBD GUMMIES? (TASTE MATTERS)
Surely as you’ve gone through the research and discovered the many ways that people choose to enjoy CBG & CBD, you’ve surely asked: What are CBD gummies? There are tinctures, topicals, capsules and candies and so much more nowadays. However, a popular type of item being purchased as well is CBD Gummies.
SO, WHAT ARE CBD GUMMIES?
Most people are already familiar with gummy candy. It’s been around for some time in various shapes and flavors. CBD Gummies are simply a gummy candy treat with cannabidiol in it.
Cannabidiol (CBD), as you may already know, is one of many natural compounds that are found inside of the cannabis sativa genus of plants. Both Hemp and Marijuana have CBD in them but hemp carries much more than its regulated cousin. ALL OF OUR CBD GUMMIES ARE CBD ISOLATE AND CONTAINE ZERO THC!
When shopping for CBD gummies or any way to enjoy it, there are a few tips that will be helpful when surfing through the sea of choices. Here are a couple of tips to remember when shopping for CBD gummies:
- Be sure to read all of the labels and look at ingredients
- This is where all of the info is. You will want to be sure that you are completely aware of what you’re purchasing. From the ingredients, amounts of each and recommended serving suggestions, a complete label will come with everything you need to know. REMEMBER MG MEASURES THE MILLOGRAMS OF CBD IN EACH PRODUCT.
- Remember to review the Spectrum( FULL-SPECTRUM AND BROAD-SPECTRUM CONTAIN TRACE AMOUNTS OF THC AND CAN SHOW A POSITIVE FOR THC TESTING)
- The “Spectrum” type is a descriptive label that lets you know how much of the plant compounds were included in the final product. Full Spectrum keeps all compounds of the plant in your final consumable. Broad Spectrum has trace ammounts of THC Isolate is the only one to have the THC removed. If you want to avoid everything but the CBD, then Isolate is what you’re looking for.
- Look for Third Party Testing and COA’s
- Reputable companies who manufacture CBD products will have viewable third party testing results as well as Certificates of Analysis (COAs) on their website. Some companies even use QR codes on their packaging to link to these results easily with your phone. YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND THIS WITH MEDCANNA CBG & CBD PRODUCTS!
Thanks to the Hemp Farming Act of 2018, hemp was listed as an agricultural commodity, thus making it legal to grow, harvest and extract CBG & CBD from it, all across the country. CBG & CBD that is hemp-derived is federally legal, thus all of the CBG & CBD products that come from this are also available to purchase and enjoy, no matter where you live.
If you’re new to CBG & CBD, the gummies may be a portable, enjoyable way to get introduced to CBD. As always, start with a visit to your healthcare practitioner. A conversation about introducing new wellness initiatives into your routine is always a good idea.
Once you’re ready, there are plenty of options out there to choose from. PLEASE CONSIDER OUR PRODUCTS AS WE PROVIDE A 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
✝Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Medterra have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.